We’re thrilled to host a Product Workshop with Gib Biddle, former VP Product at Netflix.
Following the success and great feedback from the Product Management Workshop with Gib Biddle in October, we are delighted to be hosting a follow up session.
As a follow-up to November’s Product Strategy Workshop:
- Gib will publish a series of essays on “How to Build a Product Strategy” in advance that will serve as a reminder of how to build a product strategy.
- Teams will be encouraged to share their product strategy online, in advance of the follow-up meeting, so advisors can look at it in advance.
- Participants will be asked to present their “SWAG” of the product strategy (Stupid Wild-Ass Guess) and get feedback from participants and advisors in the room.
- We’ll have a discussion about key challenges and next steps for each team.
- We’ll spend time discussing how to move from product strategy to execution through the tactic of a quarterly product strategy meeting– a board meeting for product.
Who is this workshop for? Product-focused CEOs, Product Leaders (CPO and VP) and and their teams.
Date: Wednesday 6th February
Time: 11.30 – 15.00
Venue: Notion, 91 Wimpole Street, W1G 0EF
There will be a 30 minute break for lunch.
We hope to be able to offer this session online, but for highest impact and to gain the most from the session, Gib would prefer to have everyone in the room.
The session will last approximately 3 and a half hours, with a half an hour lunch break (lunch will be provided by Notion). We also plan to do drinks later that evening at around 18.00.