We’re thrilled to host a Product Workshop with Gib Biddle, former VP Product at Netflix.
Gib will be hosting a leadership workshop for the Notion porfolio.
Whether you are a the CEO or leader of any function here are the key leadership skills you need to develop:
- Strategic thinking (how to delight customers in hard-to-copy, margin-enhancing ways)
- Leadership (inspired communication of a vision)
- Management (hiring, firing and developing teams to deliver results; build light process)
- Proactive, results-oriented mindset (“Get stuff done.”)
- Culture (enable employees to make great decisions without process)
- Domain expertise (in your area/function)
This workshop lays out how you can develop these skills over time, as well as the tools you’ll need to be an effective leader.
There will be 3-5, “What Would You Do?” leadership challenges, where attendees will work with peers to discuss the best course of action. There will be a role-play response, then a discussion around the various leadership approaches with others in the workshop. Last, there will be a talk about how various leaders responded — both good and bad — to these real-world leadership crises.
Who is this for? Senior (C Suite or VP Level) Leaders
Date: Wednesday 6th February
Time: 16.00 – 18.00
Venue: Notion, 91 Wimpole Street, W1G 0EF
We’ll also be hosting drinks with Gib after the event.