We are delighted to team up with Patrick Campbell and our friends at ProfitWell (the industry leaders for SaaS and subscription pricing optimization) to host a Pricing and Monetization Bootcamp.
Pricing is one of the most important drivers for any SaaS business, yet is often overlooked. So we are delighted to team up with Patrick Campbell and our friends at ProfitWell (the industry leaders for SaaS and subscription pricing optimization) to host an in-depth Pricing and Monetization Bootcamp specifically for the Notion Family.
You’ll walk away with frameworks and methodologies for your monetization strategy as wells as tips, tricks and best practices from the team that built some of the most powerful and successful monetization strategies out there, for Autodesk, Lyft, VICE and Zenefits.
- When? Wednesday 29th January 2020, 9am – 6pm
- Who for? Notion Founders and Network with ideally 2-3 people per company to maximise the value of group discussions.
Registration: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place. We will confirm in January.
We do hope you can join us and ideally send a team of 2-3 people so you can get the most from the event and feel free to pass this invite on to other team members.
Core Learning Objectives:
- The pricing missteps everyone takes and how to avoid them
- How to quantify your buyer personas
- Frameworks to understand price elasticity and feature preferences
- How to consider your buyer personas and customer data for optimal pricing
- How to implemented value-based pricing
- How to compound your SaaS revenue growth through value metrics
A bit about the presenters:
Patrick Campbell is the Co-Founder and CEO of ProfitWell. Prior to ProfitWell Patrick led Strategic Initiatives for Boston based Gemvara and was an Economist at Google and the US Intelligence community. Patrick is a true data nerd and could spend hours on end answering pricing questions, so bring your hardest ones.
Peter Zotto is the GM of ProfitWell. Formerly Peter was Head of Sales for Matchbox, Inc, and before that was on the investment committee for OpenView Partners. When he’s not leading strategic initiatives at ProfitWell, Peter is tending to his extensive sneaker collection or peppering those around him with basketball facts. He always welcomes talking shop about all things subscription and SaaS.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registration and Breakfast
- 09:30 – 09:45: Introductions: Agenda and setting expectations
- 09:45 – 10:30: Pricing 101: Its impact on your business and the importance of buyer personas
- 10:30 – 11:00: BREAKOUT #1: Completing the first draft of your quantified buyer personas
- 11:00 – 11:15: Morning Break
- 11:15-11:45: Collecting the right data: An overview of experimental design, data collection models, and proper surveys
- 11:45 – 12:15: BREAKOUT #2: Setting up your experimental design for pricing
- 12:15 – 13:15: Lunch Break
- 13:15 – 14:00: Battle testing our experimental designs
- 14:00- 14:45: Putting your data into practice, value metrics, and market pricing trends
- 14.45 – 16:00: Q&A, individual audit
- 16.00 – 18.00: Happy hour at the Hoxton