There’s a lot of uncertainty around what’s happening in the SaaS market right now. Customer behavior has changed so rapidly it’s impossible to know what’s next. As an operator, this makes it tough to make decisions, because there isn’t a ton of data out there to guide our decision making.
To help, we’re organizing a live training webinar this Thursday (2nd April) at 17:00 BST with ProfitWell’s CEO & Founder, Patrick Campbell. He’s going to take us all on a deep dive into ProfitWell’s new Subscription/DTC Market Index developed from studying over 15k subscription companies and the state of the current environment, as well as lessons from previous downturns.
We’re in the belief that getting a sense of what’s actually happening in the market right now will help you make better-informed decisions surrounding;
- Should we be cutting costs? If so, by how much?
- How good/bad really is the SaaS market right now?
- How will future fundraising or exiting be impacted?
- What signs or leading indicators should we look to in order to make these decisions?
- How can we make our revenues more defensible?
- How do we push for upgrades and expansions while keeping customer satisfaction high?
We’ll also be hosting a Q&A in the session, so we can make this as useful to everyone as possible.
Who for? Notion Founders, CEOs and Senior Leaders
Registration Details: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/v5cpceigqD8sJXEKUmXhuMMsJBeGsU1Cgg