We’ll be hosting our next marketing forum with Louise Robertson, a marketing expert who’s worked across the Notion portfolio. The session will be taking place on Wednesday 17th March at 15.00 – 16.00 GMT / 16.00 – 17.00 CET.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
During this season, Louise will be discussing the challenges faced by account based marketers including:
- Managing ‘older’ mindset sales expectations of ready to talk shop MQLs.
- Sales and Marketing Account Based alignment
- Inflexible or diluted messaging
- Enabling sales to deal with an ‘unstructured’ moment or opportunity
- Target audiences no longer have predictable daily routines for targeting
- Noise in the digital event space, email and inmail space.
We’ll then be looking at some of the possible solutions to these challenges, including:
- Facilitating peer-to-peer chats
- How you can use content
- Marketing qualified intelligence
- Targeting company by company
- Flexible templating on ABM content