Triptease is a hospitality company that empowers hotels to recapture guest relationships, increase direct bookings, and reduce their reliance on online travel agencies (OTAs). The drive for direct bookings is the single biggest priority of the hotel industry, with commissions paid to OTAs often 20% or more.
The Direct Booking Platform integrates with a hotel’s website and booking engine in order to optimise conversion, improve price transparency and strengthen the relationship between hotel and guest. Hoteliers can easily manage their price parity through the back end of the platform, whilst at the same time engaging with guests through tailored messaging, Price Check alerts and data-driven guest conversation features on their website.
Triptease tracks millions of consumer booking journeys across thousands of hotel websites, an unmatched data scale that is used to provide conversion optimisation and benchmarking information to each hotel they work with. The result? An improved booking experience for guests, and a 30% uplift in conversion for hoteliers.
Triptease believe that the best place to book a hotel room should be directly from the hotel. That’s why they are committed to leading the Direct Booking Movement, educating the market and helping hotels to showcase their best asset – their service.
- $1 billion: Triptease drives over $1 billion a year worth of direct booking revenue for our hotel partners
- 17,000: Triptease provides digital tools to more than 17,000 hotels worldwide
- 30%: Independent hotels see direct bookings increased on average by 30% by using the Direct Booking Platform
- 13%: chat to booking ratio when a guest engages in a conversation powered by Front Desk
- $18 million: Triptease has secured in excess of $18 million in funding